Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) Compendial Notices are designed to inform stakeholders of the changing status of FCC monographs, general tests and assays, and other FCC standards-setting initiatives. Compendial Notices include General Announcements, Notices of Intent to Revise, and Publications Corrections.
Notices are generally posted at the end of the month, but can be posted at any time depending upon the urgency of the notice. The "New Notices" section includes the most recently posted Compendial Notices in chronological order.
General Announcements are posted on USP's website to provide FCC users with general information about the FCC, Supplements, FCC Forum, or other USP standards-setting activities related to food standards.
- FCC 11, Third Supplement Commentary (posted 03–Sep–2019)
- FCC 11, Second Supplement Commentary and Index (posted 01–Mar–2019)
- Publication Correction: Krill Oil Monograph (posted 25–Jan–2019)
- FCC11, Second Supplement: Revisions, Cancellations and Deferrals (posted 25–Jan–2019)
- FCC11, First Supplement Commentary and Index (posted 31–Aug–2018)
- FCC 11, First Supplement: Revisions, Cancellations and Deferrals (posted 27–Jul–2018)
- Third Supplement to FCC 10 Online: Publication Correction (23–Mar–2018)
- FCC 11, Commentary and Index (posted 28–Feb–2018)
- FCC11 Revisions: Compendial, Cancellations and Deferrals (posted 30–Jan–2018)
Unavailable First-Time Official Reference Standards
The official dates of any FCC standards, tests, or assays requiring the use of the following new USP RS are postponed until further notice pending availability of the respective RS.
- Alginate-Konjac-Xanthan Polysaccharide Complex for Viscosity Identification
- Blended Polysaccharide for Viscosity Identification